November 7, 2010

Our trip to Southern CA

The beginning of October Braydon and I took a two week trip to visit Dad.  We stayed with my friend Ginny the first week and enjoyed spending time with her and her 3 daughters. I helped her out a little with her business All Dolled Up. You should check out her Facebook page. She does hair, makeup and nails and is fantastic! Braydon got his 2nd haircut. Ginny is so good with him it is difficult to think of anyone else cutting his hair. It is short on the sides and a bit longer on top so we can put it into a faux hawk. I love it!

While staying with her in Corona we took Braydon to Disneyland to see how it was decorated for Halloween. He tried out a lot of new rides. We went on Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted House. It was great to spend time as a family. We also went shopping at H&M and bought clothes for Braydon and me. I love that store!





On the weekend we stayed with Atia, Karl and Chloe and continued the traditional McCracken/Labbee Pumpkin Patch trip. Unfortunately Christian had to work but the kids loved it! Braydon kept running around and playing in the dirt. We also went to the McCrackens Halloween party. That was a ton of fun as well. Braydon was Simba and I was a Lion King Ticket both.










After the McCracken's we went back to Ginny's, we were suppose to stay at my friends house who lives at the beach but it was raining cats and dogs all week!  During that week Braydon got croup and both Christian and I caught bad colds that we passed along to Ginny- so sorry :(.

Over it was a great trip and we had fun visiting Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment