December 5, 2012

First Christmas Play

Braydon went to his first Christmas play practice for his first Christmas play.  Kiddos his age are either angels or animals.  When I was in the Christmas play, at the same church but a little older, I was donkey #2. I rocked it! I thought it would be awesome if he carried on the donkey tradition. I have no idea what he is, but if he is a donkey I am pretty sure he would use the same costume I used, it was made by my dad's secretary at the time.

No matter what part he is I am still blown away that he is old enough to be in the Christmas play this year. Considering the practice was an hour, and at the end of the day, I think he rocked it! Our homework was to learn three songs. We will be rocking out to Christmas music a lot the next couple of weeks. The first two pictures are during practice. The last one is two amazing mommies who survived play practice with active little boys and some patient little kiddos in carriers. Love Erica, Otis and Isaac.




No comments:

Post a Comment