April 1, 2012

Sickie

Poor B is sick again! His immune system has been on overdrive since last July and it seems like he catches every cold within a 100 mile radias. Although Christian's rehire date was pushed back, it has been a blessing to have the help. I start my third trimester in a week and if I had to wake up at night and be super mom during the day I would be sick for sure. I am hoping this is a short lived cold so he can have fun during holy week, there are a lot of activities planned.
The hardest part of having a little sickie is that you only have a limited amount of ways you can help. We gave him Tylenol, vapo rub and we are running a vaporizer but nothing seems to really help. Ahhh sometimes being a parent means helplessly holding your kiddo while he coughs and sneezes. I hope Christian and I stay healthy and that B is healthy again soon.

2 comments:

  1. amazing post :)
    I love your blog!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sorry for the delay as you can see from the newest post things in our house were CRAZY the last couple of months :)Hope you are having an amazing day and I am going to check out your blog right now.

      Delete