February 24, 2011

More Snow Day Fun!

Here are some more ideas for Snow Days! Braydon and I water colored some paper that I turned into snowflakes. I think I am going to string them up and hang them on our fireplace. It was an easy project. Braydon loves to watercolor and it is relatively clean project then I just fold and cut them out myself.
http://www.highhopes.com/snowflakes.html this link will take you to a site that has great instructions. I just free handed it but if you want more professional looking snowflakes I suggest you check out the link :)


Another fun thing we did today was I let him have a massive bubble bath. I just poured some baby shampoo under the water to create bubbles. He loved it! Bubble Baths are treat in our house so Braydon was totally into it. Just remember it WILL be messy and go with and it makes it more fun for everyone.





We also listened to our Wiggles CD this morning while we were painting and bathing. Here is their official site to order videos, Cd's etc. They also have much more for your little ones to do. http://www.thewiggles.com.au/us/home/  Braydon just loves them!

The Wiggles

I am realizing it doesn't need to be something huge to be fun, just something out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment