May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day this year was fantastic! Nothing really went as planned, but that is expected when the king of the household is only 21 months old.  We woke up late and didn't quite make it to church, but we decided to go to Starbucks instead. When I got home I caught up on Oprah and took a nap. Both are rare treats around here. We tried to make it to lunch with my parents and Grandma but Braydon wasn't feeling it so we had to leave before we were seated. The poor little guy fell asleep in the car on the way home and took a 3 hour nap!  After he woke up Christian took me to Bj's for Dinner and we had an amazing pizza, a berry cider and a Red Velvet Pazooki. Yep, it was amazing!  After an early dinner he bought me a couple of little presents at Forever 21. It was a fantastic day with my boys. I am so blessed to be a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment