January 27, 2012

Off day

Today was just an off day. Last night I couldn't sleep well because my back was killing me and Braydon kept waking up, which caused the whole day to start late. Barely had time to eat, feed Braydon, get us dressed and make the bed before we had to leave for our first gymnastics class. When we got to class his juice spilled all over the floor when I was filling out the paper work and we made it to class late. Once in class I realized something was off, the other two boys were three and a half and four, Braydon stuck out like a sore thumb at only two and a half. I thought it was a mommy and me class but no other moms were with their kids. Turns out the receptionist had signed us up for the wrong class and the one we needed is full... We are on a wait list for a couple of weeks.

Then we visited my grandparents. Even though I called my grandma the night before to let her know that I was going to be late she called my cell twice in a panic. When we got there she told me she thought we were in an accident and didn't know if Christian could reach her. I realized after I left that I had forgotten my cell phone there. Need to call tomorrow.

Finally we got home and Braydon wouldn't take a nap, but I was exhausted so I laid down and boys hung out. I cooked dinner, got the snacks ready for our family movie night and we enjoyed the Lion King. Thankfully Braydon went down easy. Now time to relax and pray tomorrow goes smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment