November 29, 2012

Elf on the Shelf Day 5

Our Elf Mater is on an adventerous streak.  This morning we found him trying to slide down our garland! Braydon is starting to enjoy searching for Mater and is beginning to get the concept. We both are excited to see what other pranks our little Elf will be up to.

Family Update:
Today was a fun day with the kids. We had a great play date that turned into more park fun with friends from church. I also started working on Matching pj's for Braydon and two of his friends. We are getting together for a Polar Express sleepover as one of our Christmas activities. I can't wait. I still need to make 4 Christmas bows for the little girls, thankfully I have until the 13.

Potty training is still going great and I think Giuliana is going to have more teeth by Christmas.

My Christmas card is designed and I am working on mailing labels...although I may just send them electronically this year.

I am also working on a special Christmas surprise for my hubby for when he comes home from Fire Season. I will post pictures after he enjoys the surprise :).

Also, on Saturday we are starting our Christmas activity count down. All the fun will be documented here too!

Well, better get back to work on all my projects...

2 comments: