December 6, 2012

Elf on the Shelf Day 11 Advent Activity Day 6

Mater has become a prankster! Look what he did today! He exchanged the kids stockings with B's underwear and Gigi's diaper! This was a hit with Braydon, he showed it to me at least 5 times today.
I think Mater got the idea from Over the Big Moon. What will this Elf think of next.


Our Advent Activity today was to watch a Christmas Movie in our Christmas Pj's. Well........ We did get into our pajamas but Braydon was NOT interested in watching a movie and Giuliana decided a 
nap was more important. I did finish our Buckeyes. Not too bad for a first time. However, I burned the chocolate coating the first time and when I tried to dump the bowl in the sink it slipped out of the oven mitt and burned my chest.  Now I look like I have a hickey on my chest, I assure you there was no mistletoe involved, just a tired momma and a history of clumsy incidents. Time to find some cute Christmas attire that covers up my silly mistake. Here are some highlight pictures from today.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment