November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Crafts with Braydon

I have been trying to do a craft with Braydon on Saturday.  Here are a couple of the Thanksgiving crafts we have done so far.

Last week I had Braydon finger paint a couple pieces of paper then I traced his hand on a template.  I then took the template and cut out card stock in fall colors and cut out hand prints from his finger paintings. Then I arranged and glued the hand prints into a wreath. I think it turned out pretty cute.








The project we did today was a painting with a fall leaf border. My dad and him collected leaves while my Mom, Grandma, my Mom's friend and I made ravioli for Thanksgiving. After their leaf hunt I took an old snack box and cut around three sides so it had a "lid".  I then dropped some paint inside with a marble and taped it back up. Braydon shook the box to spread out the paint. I then lined the top of an old shoe box with paper and glued his painting in the center. Braydon then helped me glue the leaves around the outside of the painting. Voila! Fall Art!















No comments:

Post a Comment