February 18, 2011

Gymnastics Anyone?



Braydon and I started a gymnastics class about a month ago. Really it is a mommy and me class. I wasn't sure if he would like it at first. He was very timid and didn't want to try anything. By the end of the first class he was all over the obstacle course Miss Jennah set up. So I promised to try it for a month. By the third class Braydon was in love with Miss Jennah. He followed her around and sat on her lap. This class has been a great experience for him and for me. I started meeting other moms and Jennah is pregnant with a little boy due in June and we really hit it off. It is great to be finding more friends in the area. Here are some highlights from one of Braydon's classes. We took Daddy this time to join in the fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment