April 4, 2011

Money Saving Tip today - Use a men's razor



OK, you may think I'm crazy but just listen.  A friend told me she always used a men's razor because it shaved closer and she stayed smooth longer. I just couldn't believe it. If this was true why in the world would they make one specifically for each sex, why wouldn't they just make A razor for everyone. I decided I would try it before I passed judgement, low and behold she was right! It was a better shave, ( you need to be careful around the ankles for nicks) but all in all it was fantastic!

It then got me thinking, if my husband and I both used the same type of razor,+ we could buy razor blades in bulk and on sale and save some money. So this is my tip for today. Try switching to your guys razor and if you like switch and save a little money on those expensive razor blades.

Happy Shaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment