July 17, 2011

Our Adventures in Southern CA

We are living in Southern, CA through Fire Season so we can be closer to Christian. So far we have visited friends in Orange, CA and walked around the Orange Circle. I even found a baby boutique I am going to contact about selling Li'l Labbee products. We are currently staying with a friend in Corona, CA and Braydon and I have been enjoying the pool almost daily!

Here is my wish list for our time down here:
Visit the Beach
Go to Disneyland during Halloween and Christmas
Visit Sea World
Shop at the Block
Eat a Krispy Kreme donut
Schedule at least one play date with all my friends down here
Have a great birthday at Glen Ivy and Melting Pot
Have a great birthday for Braydon at the beach
Treat myself to a couple of pedi mani days
Enjoy Chai at the Gypsy Den in Costa Mesa
Have dinner with my sweetie at Islands (where we had our first date)
Pick out a pumpkin at the patch in Irvine
Pick berries in Oak Glen

I am sure more will be added. I will post about our adventures here including pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment