September 23, 2011

Life in the Labbee Home



Oh My Oh My! So much has happened! Early July I miscarried our second baby. At the time I was in Northern CA and Christian was already working in Southern CA with Cal Fire. We wanted to be closer to each other so our quest for an inexpensive rental for our family began. We lived with my friend and her three girls for a month. It was good to be together as a family but we yearned for our own place to call home. For the next two months I went from place to place house sitting for friends, visiting relatives and friends. We had given up hope the end of August that we would ever find a place for us. Thankfully that is when God intervened. My friend Alisa had a guest space for us to rent. It was such a relief! There was enough space for Braydon to have his own room and for us to set up a sewing station, living area and bed, like a little studio for Christian and I.

We moved in September 15th. We are still trying to get all of our stuff into our little place. We had it stored at three houses and a storage unit. I haven't seen most of my stuff for a year!!!! I am discovering new treasures everyday! Like our wedding pictures, baby pictures of Braydon.... our sofa!

It is so nice to feel like we have a fresh start. It is a little space but it is our home. Christian will be starting his paramedic program in a few months and Braydon grows like a weed everyday! Opening myself up to good things and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment