March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Pinterest Challenge

Ok Ok it has been WAY too long since my last post. Things around here are crazy between cultivating Li'l Labbee (we are now in three stores, ETSY, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest), my Granddad passing away, Soroptomist Spring Fling and MOPS we have been one busy family!

Here are some of the pins I tried for our St. Patrick's Day festivities.

These ideas and more can be found on Li'l Labbee's Pinterest Page on the St. Patrick's Day Board
http://pinterest.com/lillabbee/st-patrick-s-day/

Here are some pictures of my creations, a rag wreath and rainbow pancakes. I also made a trail of Gold Nugget Candies to our kitchen table where the kids found the "treasure" the St. Patty's leprachaun brought them.

I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment