November 18, 2013

Life...

Life has finally gotten into a rhythm with two kids. It is not always pretty or organized but everyone is happy, healthy and clean! Since my last post lots of changes have happened.  Giuliana turned 1, Braydon turned 4, we moved into a new house, my sister got married, I am selling Li'l Labbee at Pine Street Pediatric and Studio 317 and we began homeschooling my son! Ok...insert breath here.

We also experienced some major losses this year, my Granddad passed, my Great Aunt Mary passed, we were also struck by the firefighter tragedy in Arizona and the loss of a Cal Fire Fighter who was killed in the line of duty. He worked in Southern, CA and left behind a wife, a 2 year old son and a daughter on the way.

We have survived Halloween and are getting ready for Thanksgiving, although if it were up to my son and Husband we would skip right to Christmas.

Fire season is coming to an end, which also means the end of daddy coming home for a "visit" or us visiting him. I am looking forward to the close of this crazy year and the new beginnings next year holds.


1 comment: