February 5, 2011

So Happy!


I just realized yesterday that I am truly happy! Of course I have had days of happiness and lots of moments but for the first time in a long time I can say I am truly happy, even blissful.  I can only accredit this to God.

Everything in my life right now should cause stress. For instance, I have a very active and curious 1 1/2 year little boy, my husband isn't working and is going back to school, for the first time since I was 18 I am not employed and we are currently living with my parents.  Everything should point to stress city but I sit in peacefulness. Go figure.

The cherry on top is that we are all feeling better and hopefully will get back into our regular routine this week. We even went to the park today as a family to get out of the house. And, I am ending the day enjoying a mint drumstick ice cream cone and movie on Netflix. Life doesn't get better than this!

Here are some other pictures from our Park Day.















No comments:

Post a Comment